Falls Church Real Estate Market Update: November 5, 2010
Welcome to the latest installment of the Falls Church Real Estate Update. The data was compiled using the statistics for both the City of Falls Church and those parts of Falls Church that lie outside of the city’s limits in Fairfax County.
Falls Church Contracts
- In the past week, 36 homes went under contract in Falls Church.
- 67% of those homes were listed for less than $500,000.
- None of the homes that went under contract this week were listed for more than $1,000,000.
Falls Church Inventory
- Active single family home listings: 165
- Active townhouse listings: 30
- Active condo listings: 138
Listings Sold & Average Days on Market in Falls Church and Falls Church City
A total of 19 homes were sold in Falls Church this past week. One of those homes was in Falls Church City, while the remaining 18 were outside of the city limits. The average sales price for all of the homes sold this week is $357,000.
The house that sold in Falls Church City sat on the market for 4 days before selling, while the homes outside the city limits took an average of 82 days to sell.
If you’d like more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Wethman Group.
Source: MRIS. All data deemed accurate but not guaranteed.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.