Falls Church Real Estate Market Update: February 18, 2011
Welcome to the latest installment of the Falls Church Real Estate Update. The data for this post was compiled using the statistics for both the City of Falls Church and those parts of Falls Church that lie outside of the city’s limits in Fairfax County.
Falls Church Contracts
- In the past week, 26 homes went under contract in Falls Church.
- 77% of those homes were listed for less than $500,000.
- Two of the homes that went under contract this week were listed for more than $1,000,000.
Falls Church Inventory
- Active single family home listings: 103
- Active townhouse listings: 18
- Active condo listings: 95
Listings Sold & Average Days on Market in Falls Church and Falls Church City
A total of 12 homes were sold in Falls Church this past week. Two of those homes were in Falls Church City, while the remaining ten were outside of the city limits. The average sales price for all of the homes sold this week is $454,602.
The homes that sold this week in Falls Church City took an average of 100 days to sell, while those outside the city limits sold in an average of 105 to sell.
If you’d like more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Wethman Group.
Click here to find the value of YOUR home.
Source: MRIS as of 2/17/2011. All data deemed accurate but not guaranteed.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.