Falls Church Weekly Market Update: August 12, 2011
Welcome to the latest installment of the Falls Church Real Estate Update. The data for this post was compiled using the statistics for both the City of Falls Church and those parts of Falls Church that lie outside of the city’s limits in Fairfax County.
Falls Church Contracts
- In the past week, 21 homes went under contract.
- 67% of those homes were listed for less than $500,000.
- None of the homes that went under contract this week were listed for more than $1,000,000.
Falls Church Inventory
- Active single family home listings: 152
- Active townhouse listings: 27
- Active condo listings: 105
Listings Sold & Average Days on Market in Falls Church and Falls Church City
A total of 15 homes were sold in Falls Church this past week. Three of those were in Falls Church City, and the remaining 12 were outside of the city limits. The homes in Falls Church City sat on the market for an average of 59 days, and the homes outside of the city limits sat on the market for an average of 54 days before selling. The average sales price for all of the homes sold this week is $434,460.
If you’d like more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Wethman Group.
Get a free market analysis of your home.
Source: MRIS as of 8/12/2011. All information deemed accurate but not guaranteed.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.