Fall Church Weekly Market Update: January 6, 2012
Welcome to the latest installment of the Falls Church Real Estate Update. The data for this post was compiled using the statistics for both the City of Falls Church and those parts of Falls Church that lie outside of the city’s limits in Fairfax County.
Falls Church Contracts
- In the past week, 15 homes went under contract.
- All of those homes were listed for less than $500,000.
- None of the homes that went under contract this week were listed for more than $1,000,000.
Falls Church Inventory
- Active single family home listings: 123
- Active townhouse listings: 23
- Active condo listings: 63
Listings Sold & Average Days on Market in Falls Church and Falls Church City
A total of 5 homes were sold in Falls Church this past week. One of those was in Falls Church City, while the remaining 4 were outside of the city limits. The average sales price for all of the homes sold this week was $463,380.
The home in Falls Church City sat on the market for 24 days, while the homes outside the city limits sat on the market for an average of 40 days before selling.
If you’d like more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Wethman Group.
Get a free market analysis of your home.
Source: MRIS as of 1/5/2012. All information deemed accurate but not guaranteed.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.