Falls Church Market Update: June 1, 2012
Welcome to the latest installment of the Falls Church Real Estate Update. The data for this post was compiled using the statistics for both the City of Falls Church and those parts of Falls Church that lie outside of the city’s limits in Fairfax County.
Falls Church Contracts
- In the past week, 33 homes went under contract.
- 64% of those homes were listed for less than $500,000.
- None of the homes that went under contract this week were listed for more than $1,000,000.
Falls Church Inventory
- Active single family home listings: 149
- Active townhouse listings: 20
- Active condo listings: 45
Listings Sold & Average Days on Market in Falls Church and Falls Church City
A total of 30 homes were sold in Falls Church this past week. Three of those were in Falls Church City, while the remaining 27 were outside of the city limits. The average sales price for all of the homes sold this week is $523,445.
The homes in Falls Church City sat on the market for an average of 78 days, while homes outside the city limits sat on the market for 58 days on average.
If you’d like more information or if you have any questions, please contact the Wethman Group. And if you’re thinking of selling (or are just curious), we’d be happy to provide you with a free market analysis of your home’s value.
Source: MRIS as of 6/1/2012. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Falls Church Market Update: May 25, 2012 Welcome to the latest installment of the Falls Church Real...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.